Scarecrow Building Contest - Come build a scarecrow from scratch!
• Elementary (Grades K – 5)
• Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)
• High School (Grades 9 – 12)
• Groups (families, friends or both)
Rules and Regulations
1. If an adult helps with the scarecrow construction, it must be entered under the "groups" category.
2 Clothes and straw will be provided, however,construction materials, props and accessories may be brought from home.
3. No scarecrows may be started after 11:00 am.
4. Scarecrows must be completed by 12 noon when the judging begins.
5. Scarecrows will be judged on personality, creativity, and quality of construction.
6. Winners will be announced at 4:00 pm with ribbons awarded at that time.
7. Scarecrows must be removed from the fairgrounds by 5:30 pm on Sunday.
8. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded in each category.
A Best of Show may be awarded to the outstanding 1st place winner or the winning group.
Scarecrows must be removed from Fairgrounds by 5:30 pm Sunday or they will be donated to the Fair auction.