Lip Sync Contest
Date: Friday, October 5th 6:00pm-8:00 pm
Location: Main Stage
Divisions are Elementary, Middle School, High School, and Adult 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes will be awarded in all divisions. A Best of Show Ribbon may be awarded.
Rules and Regulations
1. No entry fee: open to all ages within the Unionville/Chadds Ford School District.
2. Lip Sync contestants must dress as favorite singer, or group, and Lip Sync to a song of their choice. Groups may not exceed 5 persons.
3. All contestants must bring their own music – CDs & iPod only.
4. Contestants will be allowed to perform one song no longer than 4 minutes.
5. Judging will be based on appearance, stage presence, choreography and Lip Sync accuracy.
6. Each category will be judged on a scale of 1 to 10 points with the highest possible score being 40 points.
7. The Unionville Fair Committee reserves the right to refuse unacceptable entries.
8. Registration forms may be picked up at the Fair office or downloaded from the website and must be submitted by Friday at 4pm at the information booth or at the fair office.
9. Contestants must report to the tent behind the main stage no later than 5:30pm.